Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dry Plains

Experiencing a drought right now. My boyfriend has been out of town for the past two weeks, still out of town for another one. Not to mention, I only got to see him for three days before he left since he was out of town for a month before that. On top of that, he threw his back out. Let me just say the play between the sheets was more cautious than, say, detonating a bomb. I feel like something is missing. Granted, I miss my boyfriend, even though we just got into another fight... again.

Our sex life is great though. So different from what I'm used to. I've only really been with either virgins or teenage boys who really don't know what they're doing. So along comes this guy who's so much older and more experienced than me; of course the sex is different! And he definitely knows where my clit is. One day, I'll have to tell you just how well he can use his tongue.

Until then, I'm making friends with my vibrator.

No comments: