Friday, May 2, 2008

Taking off?

Another late night post.

So I went to pick up my boyfriend from the airport on Monday wearing said corset and sweater. However, the boning got all bent out of shape so it wasn't really sexy anymore. On top of that, my boyfriend and I are going through a tough time so we spent the whole night with me crying and him being very frustrated. Then, I gave up and just stopped talking despite him asking me over and over, "What are you thinking about?" infuriatingly so. I mean, for the love of God, say something else! Say you love me!

Then, for lack of something better to say or do, he goes, "Is this what you want?" and runs his tongue over my neck. I have to admit, it felt deliciously good to have his mouth there. Three weeks is a long time for a dry spell. He ran his tongue over my neck again and worked his way up to my ears. My ears are unbelievably sensitive and just the feel of his hot breath blowing against it makes my hair stand up on ends. By then, my panties were definitely wet and I was involuntarily thrusting my hips up against him. He took his sweet, long time running his tongue around the edge of my ear lobes, his breath tickling me into arousal.

Then, he moved back down to my neck, licking and nibbling as he made his way to my tits. Wrenching my sweater over my head, he pulled out one tit and starts sucking on it madly. The tension was driving me crazy. My clit was throbbing. I shut my eyes and clenched my fist as I squeeze my leg together, trying to calm my clit down. He reached down and unzipped my pants, pulling them off leg by leg. Now, I was just in my corset, bra part pulled down and my tits exposed, hard as stones. He lowered his head and before licking my clit, he breathed on it. I could feel the rush of hot air and the anticipation was astounding. All of a sudden, I felt his tongue on it, pushing down hard.

The feeling was unbelievable. As he slowly starts massaging my clit with his tongue, moving it sensually up and down over it, my pussy gets wetter and wetter. He pauses for a moment, wets his finger in his mouth, and slowly plunges it in my pussy. I could feel every inch of that finger in my tight pussy. Once he pushed it all the way in, he begins to wiggle the tip of the finger, scratching that itch I've had forever. He lowers his head again and starts sucking on my clit. The combination of his finger inside and his warm, wet tongue rolling over my sensitive bud pushed me over the edge. I felt myself peaking, my hips starts bucking. I grab his head and push him down hard on my pussy. He licks me with more force, faster, harder as he plunges his finger in and out of me. Waves and waves of indescribable pleasure rolls over me.

At one point, the pleasure became unbearable. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to push him off. He immediately pulls off his own pants, his cock huge and hard. I reach up for it and slowly pull it into my mouth. Inch by hard inch, I swallow it whole. I could hear his deep, gutteral groan as his cock swells up even more. He pulls himself out, grabs my legs and yanks me towards him. Before I knew it, he pushes into me. The swell of his cock was pushing apart the walls of my tight pussy. I lay back, licking the tips of my fingers to rub my tight, hard nipples with. His hands grab me around the waist as he yanks me towards him again and again. I lick my fingers again to go rub my clit, but it's still so sensitive. The thrusting increases in speed. The tempo grows. I couldn't catch my breath anymore and my heart was beating rapidly in my chest.

Finally, his hands squeeze my side as he lets out another groan. I reach up to wrap my legs and arms around him as he comes inside of me. The cum drips out of my pussy as he gingerly pulls himself out.

We spent the rest of the night snuggled naked under a blanket. It was lovely.

No comments: